30 Quotes And Sunset Pictures That Will Inspire You
We spent incredible few years travelling around the world gathering sunset pictures with many sunset quotes in mind.
One of our picture-perfect spots is Australia, with some of the most amazing sunsets we have ever witnessed while on working holiday visa.
We took a lot of sunset pictures on many road trips we went on and with these sunset quotes in mind.
We love to listen to some of these best road trip songs when on the move.
Travelling isn’t always easy and those who travel all the time sometimes lose the sense of wonder and forget how important it is to them.
Sunset quotes were always playing a big part in our everyday life and encourage us to see new places.
We firmly believe that everyone should have their motto they stick to and follow.
Here are our top 30 inspiring sunset quotes related to travel:
1. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. ” – Mark Twain
2. “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky.” – Rabindranath Tagore
3. “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls.” – Anais Nin
4. “Travelling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
5. “The use of travelling is to regulate imagination with reality, and instead of thinking of how things may be, see them as they are.” – Samuel Johnson
6. “Know what you want to do, hold the thought firmly, and do every day what should be done, and every sunset will see you that much nearer to your goal.” – Elbert Hubbard
7. “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine
8. “Never waste any amount of time doing anything important when there is a sunset outside that you should be sitting under.” – C. JoyBell C
9. “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.” – Anonymous
10. “To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.” – Aldous Huxley
11. “It is not down in any map; true places never are.” – Herman Melville
12. “Sunsets are not a rare commodity they come and go every night, so I compare you not to a sunset for you come once in a life.” – Daniel Cook
13. “Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you’d drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories.” – Ray Bradbury
14. “You don’t have to be rich to travel well.” – Eugene Fodor
15. ” Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully.” – Kristen Butler
16. “People don’t take trips, trips take people.” – John Steinbeck
17. “The strange thing about the sunset is that we actually don’t want the sun to set, we want it to stay right on the horizon, not below it, not above it, just right on it.” – Mehmet Murat Ildan
18. “To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted.” – Bill Bryson
19. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore” – Andre Gide
20. “Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.” – Babs Hoffman
21. “Remember that happiness is a way of travel – not a destination.” – Roy M. Goodman
22. “Enjoy the beauty of a sunset nature’s farewell kiss for the night.” – Sharon Rene
23. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
24. “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” – Susan Sontag
25. “Nobody can discover the world for somebody else. Only when we discover it for ourselves does it become common ground and a common bond and we cease to be alone.” – Wendell Berry
26. “It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream.” – Bern Williams
27. “Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty if only we have the eyes to see them.” – John Ruskin
28. “Two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less travelled by.” – Robert Frost
29. “Take only memories, leave only footprints.” – Chief Seattle
30. “Even the most beautiful days eventually have their sunsets” – Author Unknown
Hope you enjoyed these amazing and inspiring sunset quotes.
Most of these sunset quotes accompany us on our adventures every day.
Did you enjoy this post on sunset quotes? Read our adventure quotes to inspire you even more.
Planning to travel soon, we always book our holiday destinations with Airbnb.
Are you thinking about travelling to Australia and Canada? Make sure to read our moving guides here: 101 Things We Wish Had Known Before Moving To Australia and moving to Vancouver guide here.
If any of these inspiring quotes have inspired you please hit like and share with someone to inspire their day.
Fan of Irish proverbs and sayings? Read this post for some more inspiration.