We love adventure quotes as they always keep us inspired.
Seeking new adventures plays a big role in our lives since we started our journey around the world.
Whether we find adventure quotes in books, magazines, social media or hear them from other travellers, they carry a powerful wisdom.
Here are our best adventure quotes that motivate us to keep travelling:
- Life is adventure, not predicament.
- Tourists visit. Travellers explore.
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
- The best journeys in life are those that answer questions you never thought to ask.
5. You know you are truly alive when you’re living among lions.
- Every man’s life ends the same way. It is only the details of how he lived and how he died that distinguish one man from another.
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Adventure is worthwhile.
- Art flourishes where there is a sense of adventure.
Alfred North Whitehead
10. The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper.
- A man on foot, on horseback or on a bicycle will see more, feel more, enjoy more in one mile than the motorized tourists can in a hundred miles.
- The bad news is time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.
- It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.
- The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.
15. What I love most about this crazy life is the adventure of it.
- A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
- When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an Adventure is going to happen.
- Adventure is worthwhile in itself.
- Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
20. It’s never too late in life to have a genuine adventure.
- Tourists don’t know where they’ve been, travellers don’t know where they’re going.
- Every man can transform the world from one of monotony and drabness to one of excitement and adventure.
- To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.
- Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less travelled by.
25. People don’t take trips, trips take people.
- Life is an adventure, it’s not a package tour.
- Life is full of adventure. There’s no such thing as a clear pathway.
- No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.
- To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.
30. Attitude is the difference between an ordeal and an adventure.
- Don’t die without embracing the daring adventure your life was meant to be.
- Then one day, when you least expect it, the great adventure finds you.
- You must go on adventures to find out where you truly belong.
- If happiness is the goal – and it should be, then adventures should be top priority.
35. As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was about to happen.
Winnie the Pooh
- Adventure is worthwhile.
- Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don’t be sorry.
- Travelling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.
- We travel, some of us forever, to seek other places, other lives, other souls.”
- You don’t have to be rich to travel well.
P.S. We love to travel and created a playlist of some of the best road trip songs.
If you love sunset quotes make sure to check our ‘30 Sunset Quotes and Pictures To Inspire You”
If you are looking for more inspiration with a hint of Irishness why not check some of these Irish sayings.