Have you considered all these 30 reasons to never visit Australia?
We spent two years exploring the land down under, but no one ever told us how it’s going to be before the big move.
We had to learn everything the tough way and therefore decided to warn you before you make the same mistake as us.
When thinking of Australia all you can see is beautiful sandy beaches, tanned people and relaxed outdoor life, right?
You can’t be more wrong!
Australia is home to some of the most dangerous animals and poisonous insects on the planet.
While it may not be enough to discourage you from visiting or living there, you definitely should be aware of what you’re up against and prepare for the worst.
Here are our 30 reasons to never visit Australia:
1. Australia has the highest number of animals that can kill you.
2. Giant snakes eating crocodile are standard here.
3. And when they get hungry again, they will come after you.
4. If this is not scary check out this giant spider not willing to flush down the toilet.
5. But hey at least koalas are cute and friendly ….
6. Or are they? If you haven’t seen a drop bear yet, this is one of them…. Fear the drop bears.
7. But drop bears aren’t the only dangerous wild animals out there. This is a Dingo after eating a shark!
8. And this is a shark trying to catch his prey.
9. Ok, you might think you will be safe on a standup paddleboard right?… Wrong
10. And did you realise that this is how everyone swims in Australia?
11. At least the beaches are beautiful and perfect for a quiet relaxing day out you would think.
12. Wrong. This is how they really look like during summer days.
13. At least your tan will look good, and everyone is going to be jealous back home.
14. Em, unfortunately, this is going to happen to you first.
15. So if you are tired of overcrowded beaches and already worked enough on your tan, you can enjoy quiet time having BBQ. Or at least these guys will enjoy it for you.
16. And if you are wondering what’s the weather going to be like when you arrive… this is your answer.
17. Not mentioning this fire tornado.
18. Yes, it is boiling in the summer.
19. In fact, it’s that hot that you wish you are somewhere else.
20. And the below is a fact.
21. Even the drop bears come down from the trees to cool down in your swimming pool.
22. And if you are excited about spending Christmas in Australia. Here’s how your Xmas tree is going to look like.
23. This is Santa, more reasons to never visit Australia
24. And yes, you will have one of these sent to your friends too.
25. This picture is on every single website promoting Australia.
26. But don’t be fulled by this image. Kangaroos aren’t friendly and small, in fact, they are giant.
27. Waiting to attack you.
28. But fear no more, we have you covered in our guide 101 Things We Wish Had Known Before Moving To Australia.
29. Just arrived and looking for the best exchange rates? Read our popular Complete Guide To International Money Transfer Companies.
30. Planning to safely travel the East Coast of Australia? We got you covered in our East Coast road trip guide.
Or maybe Perth to Melbourne road trip is on your bucket list? Check out our guide here.
Make sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more travel updates.
Enjoy your time down under and watch out for drop bears as they really exist!
Be sure to like, comment and share with your friends before they come to Australia.
Wednesday 15th of February 2023
Reading your article helped me a lot, but I still had some doubts at the time, could I ask you for advice? Thanks.
lord help me
Wednesday 9th of March 2022
i feel like people are taking this a bit too seriously.
Monday 14th of March 2022
Haha, yes we even got a few emails from people complaining.
Wednesday 9th of February 2022
this is an amazing post!...visit Australia it's amazing
Friday 14th of January 2022
Yikes thanks for this article. Guess I wont visit Australia
Monday 21st of November 2022
@Herman, hi. this is not true at all. just to let you know, there are no such things as drop bears, and for goodness sake we do not swim upside down! what a ridiculous crappy article. australia is a beautiful country and you should visit!
Saturday 18th of December 2021
I'm not trying to be rude maybe you just saw some Australian memes and took it seriously but it's not STANDARD to have massive snakes eating lizards or whatever, it's like me saying it's standard for an American to have shot 20 people in their lifetime. Ik the weather is extreme here but I don't look outside every second day and see a fire tornado, that's a freak thing that doesn't happen every day. Australia is a rough place and I do advise not punching kangaroos and patting red back spiders or playing tips with brown snakes but I also wouldn't advise hugging a brown bear or trying to ride a tiger, its just common sense people. There are lots of things that are dangerous in Australia and not super great but we are a free country and if you know to put on sunscreen, not go to Bondi Beach on packed days, not be dumb and play with dangerous animals and know that drop bears are not real than Australia is a great place to live. I don't want the person who made this article to feel bad but maybe if you give us down under a chance to show you around you might actually like it here! Have a nice day.