The Puerto Princesa Underground River is only a 30-minute flight from Manila. Situated on the Palawan Island in the Philippines The best way to get there is with Cebu Pacific, AirAsia Zest, Philippine Airlines...
About Sunset Travellers:
Steve and Sabina have been travelling the world together since 2013.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day
From a sunset near you :)
Steve and Sabina
- 101+ Things We Wish Had Known Before Moving To Australia (151,607 views)
- 10 Unmissable Things To Do In Nusa Lembongan & Nusa Ceningan(Updated 2018) (92,821 views)
- 30 Quotes And Sunset Pictures That Will Inspire You (90,959 views)
- 50 Things You Should Know Before Moving To Vancouver (86,591 views)
- Perth To Melbourne Road Trip - The Ultimate Guide (83,057 views)
- Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Moving To Melbourne
- Ireland’s Climate – Everything You Need To Know Before You Go
- 101+ Things We Wish Had Known Before Moving To Australia
- Age Limit For Australian Working Holiday Visa Increased To 35
- 20 Realisations That Happen When You First Move To Vancouver